Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inglish

Recently I feel that my English is getting poor day by day - Both while talking and writing. I am not sure if I am using the right tense many times. I am sure I was not good at English or any language for that matter at any point of time. But I was reasonably confident of my English few months back. I would not attribute Koreans for this change. Another problem is 'Apostrophe' - I always make mistake in putting the Apostrophe mark at the right place. what could be the problem? Should I start meditating again?

3 comments:

  1. I think you should start exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be you should start telling us what happened in Korea and Pukhet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maapla..I think you might have stopped our morning exercise. Or as Praba said, something might have happened with a Korean Sassy Girl..which made you forget the language.

    ReplyDelete