Tuesday, December 30, 2008

[story] tenten

[my tenth story in this blog site.]

Long long ago, so long ago, oneday at 11pm I was chatting in gtalk with my Chinese friend Jing Wu. Till that day the SUN rises at 11 am and sets at 11pm. It was 11-11 day world. While chatting, Jing Wu told me a secret about a great human power which she learnt from her fore fathers. It was interesting to hear but very hard to believe that day. It was about a technique where one can enter into other person's dream and do real time activities. Interesting is it? I will tell you more. "tenten" is the name given by her for this technique.

Though I didnot believe at that point of time, I asked her to teach me the tenten technique. She asked me to sleep. OK, I logged out and slept near the computer itself. In few minutes I woke up hearing the calling bell sound. As I went and opened the door, there was a typical chinese girl standing there. I pointed my fore finger at her and questioned "Jing Wu?". "Yes Vijay, how are you?", she asked.

After talking to her I thought that she is there in my dream. But even after realising that it is a dream, I am not out of the dream!! She explained me that it is not she in my dream, but me in her dream. She can make people do whatever she wants in this dream. Its like she is the director of that dream in real time world. She would be able to direct the entire universe. ie., This dream is like a parallel universe and She is like a GOD for it. Also she told that this dream will end only when she decides to end it:)

Woops!! Head is rotating for me now. What is a dream? Not thinking too much I asked her to explain. In her sweet voice she started. Chinese english was bit difficult to follow yet I keenly observed her. Every word she spoke was true and very basic that helps realization of human power to the fullest extend. I acknowledged everything. I remembered the tenten that she told me during our chat and asked her about it. She explained me how to execute the tenten technique. No crystal ball or no magic stick, but only mind processing. It was amazing. (I will tell you the procedure for this tenten technique in a seperate blog).

Jing Wu then told me bye and went away. I locked the door and came back to sleep. I think Jing Wu has finished her dream by this time. It was 5 am when I woke up again, this time really (but what is real ? is a question). I remembered most of the things told by Jing Wu in her dream. Having known this great technique what do you think I would have done? If I teach you this technique what will you do?

Now, early in the morning, I wanted to try the tenten technique. I started the mind process as explained by Jing Wu. WoW!! I got into the dream. Rather I brought everything in the universe into my dream. The universe acted as per my wish, as per my direction. Now everyone around me are sleeping. I can do anything I want. OK, let me get the sun early so that people get up. I wished the SUN to rise at 6 am instead of the usual 11 am. Yes, the SUN did come up. It was a beautiful sight to see the sun at 6 am. hahaha.. I am the GOD for this dream universe now.

Just as I was thinking about Jing Wu's tenten technique I remembered that I had forgot something important before coming into the dream. It striked to me that I can go out of the dream and bring it the next time I come to the dream. But, What I forgot is the process for going out of the dream, Oops, now I cannot go out of the dream. Oooh.. What will I do now? I am trying to remember the process for getting out of the dream.

Once I complete my dream, we all will go to the actual 11-11 day world.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Story Vijay! and Congratulations for your 10th story. I want you to score century and I hope that will happen soon.

    What will I do if I get to know tenten??? You know what to expect ;) (that I will complete my project work in one day... not anything else :P)

    By the way, don't wake up from your dream... this 6 to 6 is okay for me and everyone, God. *TenTen* is a character name in my favourite Japanese anime\manga *Naruto*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mudiyala..... go and watch "The Secret" movie. They were talking like this only....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a good story,. As I started reading it and got into sleep b4 completing the first paragraph. I 've read the remainig story in my dream itself!!! Wow, have I learnt the TenTen technique!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful narration ... I wish you read more books rather than just playing the ideas you got in the few of those read years back.
    The story is a wonderful mixture of "Kanave Kolladhe" in lion comics (did you read this or did I just narrate the story), Matrix, the travel to Korea (isn't it 11am in Korea when it is 7:30 am in India??) and surely the 'Vijay touch' of originality.
    I will give you some things that 'you may' read so that you can produce such wonderful stories !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @krish: Ya.. you have told me the "kanave kolladhe" story. I belived that this tenten story is completly different from that (sorry if I forgot the 'kanave kolladhe' story :))
    And even I felt that this story would also have some resemblance with matrix story after completing this story (though I forgot the Matrix story)
    ooh.. one more movie which i have never heard -"The secret".
    ooooooh.. Vishal, Sakthi are having some ideas on parallel universe.

    Only a blind artist who paints can produce the most original idea (Did I hear this somewhere or is it mine :?). Usually ideas have to be built upon other existing ideas. Infact being a patent holder, I believe that any idea cannot be fully original :)

    You know, Reading more is a difficult job for me :)

    ReplyDelete