Thursday, March 13, 2008

[story] call from GOD

I was in Houston USA that time, working for HP. One day my teammate from India mailed me that a new girl Mala has joined our office and she is beautiful. This reminded me about Prasad's daughter. I had a good time in USA. When I returned India, I went straight from airport to office. When I met Mala in office, I was surprised, she is the same Mala whom I met first in hotel Germanus.

Few months went by.. People planned for a trekking in our team. I had some other important task for that weekend and hence did not join the trek initially. Then, I heard that Mala is joining the trek as she knew almost all of our team members. Inspired by Mala, I too joined the trek canceling all my work for the weekend :). Our plan was to hit kodachadri peak in kolur. Eight of us traveled in ksrtc the whole friday night and started with the trekking on saturday 9am. During our initial trek, I was telling the story of kodachadri peak to the team (will tell you in a separate story). We had early lunch and started the real trek.

As we moved on we could feel the goodness of nature. We were deep inside the forest with lot of other forms of life. One such thing is the leech. There were lot of leeches getting over our legs and sucking our blood. If we stop by to clear some leech, many more would climb and do their job. One good thing is that it will not pain when leeches suck our blood. Silently they climb over our leg, swell by drinking our blood and then fell down. Hence we had to walk continuously without rest. As it was pouring too we dint have any choice of taking rest also.

Me and Mala were really slow that we could not see others atall. It started getting dark early and the rain didnot stop. We ran for sometime, yet we could not catch others. Probably we have lost our way :( We checked our mobiles if it can help us.. Ooh God, no signal. As we were already tired, I was very much worried about the night. There is no place to camp expect the hill top and we had roughly half hour to reach that spot. If otherwise we are gone. While thinking of the leeches and other wild life I was totally scared. Running out of idea's I could not walk further.

Suddenly her mobile rang. She gave it to me saying the GOD is calling!! I asked her who is God? She told its real GOD. we were surprised. I turned ON the speaker. A divine voice started - "Good afternoon my kids. I am the Goddess Moohambigai. What do you want?". I was nervous as I asked "What is this GOD? We are left alone. We are afraid. We just want to escape from this forest". GOD began... "My dear kids, if you think you are alone, you will be alone for ever. If you think you are afraid, you will be afraid for ever. If you want to escape from this forest, first leave out your fear. Just try with your full energy - full mental energy in addition to your physical energy. If you have full faith in yourself, nobody can stop you...."

Tough it was not an inspirational talk by GOD, it triggered my mind. I multiplied my thoughts and in seconds, I cut the phone, grabbed mala's hand, started running. In next five minutes I was at the hill top where my friends were waiting :) Cooool.

[story ends]
For those who don't believe that GOD spoke to us, assume that those were spoken by Mala. Anyways she is an inspirational girl for me.

1 comment: