Wednesday, March 5, 2008

[story] small RamMohan

"ditto", I told.. and the coffee arrived.
Taking the first sip I told, "Dr. Prasad committed a big mistake!". The girl in front of me asked me what has happened. I have never met her till yesterday, but decided to tell my story to her as she was looking good :) I started...
"Dr. Prasad is my physics professor in college. He is a research oriented person who never cares about the external world. Once he has given me 108 marks out of 100 in the lab exams. That day my AC motor was smoking and it never ran after that. He is such an encouraging person for experiments. He has so much of confidence in my brain.. J"

That girl in front of me interrupted and asked me to come to the point. I continued...

"I never met him after completing my degree until last month. Last month he met me near my school and told me this thing - He was doing some experiment in his lab to find a medicine which will keep people young for ever."

"You mean young for ever?" she came to the edge of her seat.

"Yes. The bad thing is he used his experimental medicine with my friend RamMohan. RamMohan became a baby after taking the medicine. And the worst thing is that he is not able to bring him back. We were discussing about that medicine for almost an hour. Then, Prasad had set up a meeting with me to discuss more about his experiment. As I told you, he always believes my brain :) We fixed the meeting at hotel Germanus at 8pm."

As always I reached the hotel well in advance 7.30pm. I took my seat in a table which faces the gate so that I can catch hod of Prasad easily. When I was waiting for him, a young girl came alone through the gate. I could not move my eyes out of her - she was so beautiful. She came straight to my table - I was surprised. After getting my permission, she sat with me - wow. As we introduced ourself - she is mala, the waiter came and asked for the order. Mala told "a coffee please". The waiter raised his eye brow and looked at me asking for my order.

[continuation of the story is at the start of this blog]

2 comments:

  1. Vijay,

    vijay... I never knew that you are such a great writer. It is so good da... so, damn good... thank god I saw your blog accidentally through your status message. keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dai vijay .. good imagination with the inspiration from Sujatha's sci-fi short story ... may be you would get better

    You could've avoided that ditto :-)))

    ReplyDelete